American Health Institute Foreign Students

AHI Foreign Students Program.

Foreign students wishing to study at American Health Institute will need an M-1 VISA. Here are a few links that well help explain the M-1 VISA and help get you started:
(Scroll down to "Nonacademic & Vocational Students" section)

All M-1 students must complete both the application and M-1 information forms. Please make sure the final forms are signed and you have included copies of your passport (picture page). If you are bringing eligable dependents you must include copies of their passports as well. Along with the 2 documents you must provide: a statement from your bank indicating you have the resources to pay for the program (or a letter from your sponsor indicating they have the resources) as well as a passport size photo, and a check for your school registration ($125.00)

Enrollment Form - Click to download
M-1 information Forms - Click to clwnload