American Health Institute Financial Aid
AHI offers a numbers of financial options,
• The American Health Institute offers Financial Aid for those who qualify, Pell Grants and Direct loans available for some programs. We also have flexible payment plans.
• For programs longer than 4 months, student loan applications are available for those interested in federal educational loans.
• Other financial options may be discussed upon enrollment. AMERICAN HEALTH INSTITUTE IS ABHES ACCREDITED
This link takes you to the official government site - there is no charge or fees for applying for FAFSA! During the application process, you will have the opportunity to put in a school code - our code is 041769.
ENTRANCE/EXIT COUNSELING AND PROMISSORY WEBSITE:
Students may complete their entrance/exit counseling, and may sign their Master Promissory Note at the link provided below. (When signing a Master Promissory Note students must provide two complete references, including phone numbers and a physical mailing address. References can not live in the same household.
Exit counseling for student loan borrowers 34 CFR 685.304 (p.8-62 CID)
1. Student loan Omsbudsman- Information is located in the EXIT brochure. There is also written contact information available upon students’ request.
2. Self Certification form-does not apply, to AHI; form is available upon request.
INCOME TAX TRANSCRIPTS WEBSITE: Students may request an Income Tax Transcript at: